Saturday, January 17, 2009

The cold we've had the last few days has really taken its toll on my motivation - it saps my energy and after doing the basics of keeping a house running. Doesn't help that my elbow that I injured a long while ago training a rescued dog (when she knocked me on the cement during a "doing it right" party), aches from strain I was putting on it needle felting Christmas orders and working. . . I know shelving books is so hard. LOL

Actually it seems to be the repetitive motion of checking in the books from the cart while sitting at the desk. . . yes, I am now moving my position around more, taking better breaks and the elbow is getting better. Soon, I hope. . . a lovely horse, Sparky the Quarter Horse, is waiting on me to finish him.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, this cold weather just makes me want to hibernate!

    ReplyDelete