Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Craft Area colors



























Must decide what fabrics to use (most of the retro colors are from my deep dark stash from Mom) . . . my storage boxes are kraft paper brown with dark brown accents . . .

Shelf & worktop area is covered with sealed kraft paper. . .

I like the distressed brown (matching storage box accents) frames in the top of the picture that I'm painting and the brown & turquoise frame is my dry erase board. . .

Walls are sponged shades of light yellow, I'm just not sure that I'm going to add the bright yellow, pinks and green on the right side of this picture. . .

Not too sure about the floral turquoise, brown & rust at the bottom either. . .

Need ideas folks! Please help. . .

2 comments:

  1. Why not use the brown and teal dots or the yellow and teal check. Of course, I have no idea what you are using it for either. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Barbara! I know just how you feel - I could hardly sleep I was so excited when we were putting my space together. I love the brown fabric with the larger blue polka dots - it is so retro chic!

    Your blog is so pretty - I think this is my first visit! way to go and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete