Monday, October 13, 2008

American Pit Bull table top display - continued

This is a display that my daughter originally put together for a 4-H contest and I have used since for American Pit Bull Education; Anti-BSL events; adopt a dog gatherings etc. It is just jam-packed with information and pictures. She was 13 at the time and the figures were from 2001/2002 but for the most part this display is still relevent today.

Follow this picture back to http://flickr.com/photos/pitbullladydesigns to read all the attached notes and see several others on how the display was put togather. It is a fold down display that includes its own tablecloth base and room for display at the base.

The back - with added side wings - is a large box torn apart and reassembled with velcro, which folds flat in quarters for travel and storage. The 3-d centerpiece is usable alone or velcro'd into place to complete a more complete display.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your twitter to me and that your a 4-H mom and leader. So am I down here in New Mexico. Very cool. I haven't met any others yet.

    The display turned out great. :)My step daughter always does horse displays for county fair and hopefully she'll get to state sometime soon. 2nd place two years in a row...

    ReplyDelete