Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Make It: Egg Bouquet
1. Cut out individual egg holders from an egg carton.
2. Paint the outside of about 10 egg holders in a variety of colors using acrylic paint. Blend colors as desired. Allow at least one hour to dry and then paint the insides.
3. Twist together two different-colored pipe cleaners to make the stem.
4. Poke a hole in the bottom of each "flower" and pull the pipe cleaner through. Make a loop at the top to secure.
5. Place flowers in a clean, glass jar. Wrap a scrap of fabric around the jar to add more detail to this timeless, recycled bouquet.