Sunday, November 9, 2008

Upcycled Goodness

Cell Phone Case for a iPhone out of Recycled Blue Jean Material accented by Needle Felted Flower. The needle felt design is my fantasy Daisies accenting initials.

iPHONE sized opening with a blue jean strap that is just long enough to fit over your wrist when not clipped to your purse or keys and is closed with a small clip and ring that rides on a repositioned belt loop. The back of the Cell Phone Case has a partial blue jean pocket. Send wrist measurement along with cell phone dimensions for best fit, it is 10 1/2" right now.

The Needle Felted Wool is felted right thru the jean material and securely fastened to the material and the case is fully lined with red bandanna material.

Comments from a Customer & New Friend:
Cannot put into words how I feel about this seller and her products. Her friendly and sincere personality shines in the quality of her products. Barbara took the time to know more about me and what I was looking for in this particular product. Once it arrived, my iPhone case was more than I had anticipated it to be! I use it everyday and love the personal touches that were put into it. You would have to take me down to get it from me! I love it for its quality and personalization. More over, I love it for the wonderful person who "made" it for me...from her heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment